Eco-tourism and tourism in rural areas (Buryat State Academy of Agriculture).Module 3.
Ecolabeling and marketing of environmental and regional products from rural areas (Orel State Agrarian University).Module 7.
Ecological problems related to intensive agriculture (plant and animal production; Omsk State Agrarian University).
The global purpose of the given project is creation of system of vocational training in the field of development of rural territories and ecology at various agricultural universities of Russia and Europe. The project problem – to help universities to get necessary qualifications through understanding and working out of modules, and also training of teachers which will participate in vocational training of state employees. High schools, participants of the project represent the basic regions of the Russian Federation. Together with the Ministry of Agriculture and other bodies of state and municipal authority they form an optimum consortium for achievement of the purposes of the project with support of high schools and the organisations of the different countries of the European Union.
Project main objectives are:
- Establishment of system of vocational training in sphere of development of rural territories and ecology at 11 agrarian universities of Russia allowing them to receive higher qualification.
- Working out of 12 modules in sphere of development of rural territories and ecology (specially for representatives of the state and municipal bodies at federal, regional and municipal level).
- Concept formation «from training to teaching» at the Russian universities with support of the European partners.
- Preparation of representatives of the Russian public organizations in sphere of development of rural territories and ecology.
- The Estimation of quality of training.
- Stimulation of regional transboundary cooperation of the Russian higher educational institutions.